“Connecting Learners…Accelerating Results”
PAIUnet is a statewide telecommunications delivery system developed to support the mission and purpose of intermediate units, including the exchange of K-12 educational content and educational administrative support services. PAIUnet is committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective telecommunications and support services that meet the needs of its member intermediate units, school districts, schools and libraries.
We believe the success of PAIUnet requires the ongoing collaboration of all 29 intermediate units.
We believe that PAIUnet will…
- enhance professional and student learning communities
- benefit learners through collaborative statewide opportunities
- provide an opportunity for PA’s intermediate units to work in
- conjunction with the Commonwealth of PA to achieve common goals
- increase collaborative efforts to deliver products, programs and services
- leverage resources to reduce costs, enhance quality and improve accessibility for educational entities
- build partnerships with entities that share a common mission
- expand research and development opportunities for PA intermediate units
We believe that effective management of PAIUnet will increase the ability to deliver educational value to PA schools. We believe that PAIUnet will be financially self-sustaining.
(Adopted October 2, 2008).